FALCON EYE PROSEGUR
Data Controller: PROSEGUR ODH, SL (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").2
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1. Data Controller Information
For your information, below, the identifying data of the entity Data Controller of your personal data is collected:
Social denomination: PROSEGUR ODH, SL
Direction: Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain).
Contact of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request the review and update of the personal data that it holds about you.
PROSEGUR will only request and process the data necessary to enable the provision of the Ojo de Halcón service, which will include the activities of sending commercial offers, arranging visits, carrying out loyalty actions, handling complaints, as well as carrying out the activities that are specific to the provision of the ODH service, specifically the following:
- Installation of a two-way audio and video intercommunication system between the security guard and the facility, through which they will interact with third parties, and if applicable with the authorities, medical services, firefighters, police, etc., as the case may be. in dangerous or emergency situations.
- Monitoring of the devices arranged in order to detect abnormal situations or events in the client's facilities, during the term of the contract.
- Remote surveillance by means of an approved security guard twenty-four (24) hours a day, every day of the year through a Closed Circuit Television (CCTV).
The legitimation bases used that support the processing of your personal data are described below, as well as their different purposes:
i. Legitimation for the execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Manage the commercial relationship with you, attending to requests for information on products and services offered by PROSEGUR, both by telephone and by any means, including electronically.
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the contracting and signing process.
- Manage the contractual relationship with you and ensure the provision of the contracted Hawk Eye service, which includes the installation of the CCTV system, and the two-way audio and video intercommunication system between the guard and the installation, remote surveillance and monitoring of the images, as well as the management of incidents and attention to claims, billing, collection and cancellation of services.
- Transfer of your personal data to companies of the PROSEGUR Group and companies collaborating with PROSEGUR, located outside the European Economic Area, in order to enable the provision of the service with regard to the activities of: (i) customer service and loyalty , (ii) management of incidents and claims, and (iii) carrying out commercial actions related to the sending of offers and arranging commercial visits, through a telephone assistance service.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic means related to PROSEGUR products and / or services other than those contracted from the Security, Cybersecurity and Cash Management Services sector.
iii. Legitimation for legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic means, related to PROSEGUR products and services similar to those contracted. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest is based on keeping you informed and updated about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Image processing by PROSEGUR to increase the efficiency and performance of the software and hardware used by PROSEGUR. In this case, the legitimate interest of PROSEGUR is based on improving the efficiency of the contracted security service, as well as on carrying out statistical analyzes and actions to improve processes.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activity.
- Consult Public financial solvency files to verify if you are up to date with payments, if you have unpaid payments and if you had them in the past, how long did it take to pay them, which will simplify and facilitate the risk analysis procedure when contracting. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest would be to preserve the security of its operations and prevent fraud.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, security forces and bodies, judges and courts, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, if applicable.
- Companies of the business group to which PROSEGUR belongs (hereinafter, the “PROSEGUR Group”), including outside the European Economic Area, in order to be able to carry out the administrative procedures that are necessary for the indicated purpose.
- Companies of the PROSEGUR Group and companies collaborating with PROSEGUR, located outside the European Economic Area, in order to enable the provision of the service with regard to the activities of: (i) customer service and loyalty, (ii) management of incidents and claims, and (iii) carrying out commercial actions related to the sending of offers and the arrangement of commercial visits, through a telephone assistance service.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group has companies outside the European Union. In those cases in which personal data is processed by entities of the PROSEGUR Group located outside the European Economic Area, PROSEGUR guarantees that these entities comply with the applicable local privacy regulations, and with the requirements and obligations established in the Group's corporate regulations regarding Information Security and Data Protection.
Likewise, PROSEGUR guarantees that the processing of personal data carried out by said entities of the PROSEGUR Group is duly regularized by signing the corresponding Processing Order Contract, as well as by signing the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission and, where appropriate, by adopting any other of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with the corresponding legislation.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to set the terms of conservation of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of PROSEGUR related to the correct management of the relationship with its clients and / or potential clients.
Your data will not be kept for a period exceeding 6 years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, the previous period of conservation of the blocked data having been set in accordance with article 30 of the Commercial Code.
Likewise, we inform you that the images captured through CCTV systems will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.3 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that there is an ongoing procedural procedure in relation to you, your data may be kept for the additional time necessary until a final judicial resolution is obtained. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not be subject to automated decisions, by request addressed to PROSEGUR ODH, SL in calle Pajaritos, nº24, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or to the following email address:email@example.com Attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
Likewise, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR, at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, in the event that you want more information about your rights in terms of data protection or need to file a claim You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with address at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your rights.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Delegate.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is carried out at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our Website.
© 2020 PROSEGUR ODH, SL. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.