Data Controller: Prosegur Ciberseguridad, SL (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
Legitimisation: The data will be processed mainly based on the execution of the contract and the application of pre-contractual measures, the consent given, and the legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1. Data Controller Information
Prosegur cybersecurity offers numerous services aimed at preventing, detecting and responding to incidents. This line of business is aimed at the business sector, guaranteeing the security of information within the organization itself, as well as the risks associated with its presence in cyberspace. For your information, the identification data of the company are collected below:
- Social denomination: Prosegur Ciberseguridad, SL (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
- NIF: B87602173
- Address: Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain).
- Contact Delegate for Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request the review and update of the personal data that it holds about you.
On the Website you can find information that may be useful in order to find out about the services offered by PROSEGUR. In this sense, PROSEGUR will only request and, therefore, process the data necessary to provide the contracted service or to be able to initiate and maintain a commercial and / or contractual relationship with you.
The different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimize the processing are described below:
i. Legitimation for the execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Manage the commercial relationship with potential clients, making commercial visits and responding to requests for information on products and services offered by PROSEGUR.
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the process of contracting and signing the contracts.
- Manage the contractual relationship with the clients of the PROSEGUR Group and ensure the provision of the contracted services.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Sending of informative communications -Newsletters-, and current news on Security and Cybersecurity, based on your subscription.
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronics related to products and services other than those contracted.
- Transfer of data to companies of the PROSEGUR Group and to third parties in order to send you commercial communications from the Security and Cybersecurity sector.
iii. Legitimation for legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic means, related to PROSEGUR products and services similar to those contracted.
- Consult Public financial solvency files to verify if you are up to date with payments, if you have unpaid payments and if you had them in the past, how long did it take to pay them, which will simplify and facilitate the risk analysis procedure when contracting. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest would be to preserve the security of its operations and prevent fraud.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activity.
- Perform profiling based on your personal data, to calculate the predisposition to acquire other products or contract other services, the propensity to cancel the contracted services and the assignment of an evaluation.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, if applicable.
- Companies that are part of the PROSEGUR Group, in order to be able to properly manage their contractual relationship as a consequence of the centralization of administrative and IT processes existing within the PROSEGUR Group.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group may have companies outside the European Union. In these cases, the entity requires that said companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level. protection of personal data.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to set the terms of conservation of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of PROSEGUR related to the correct management of the relationship with its clients and / or potential clients.
Your data will not be kept for a period exceeding six years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, the previous blocking period having been set in accordance with commercial regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that there is an ongoing procedural procedure in relation to you, your data may be kept for the additional time necessary until a final judicial resolution is obtained. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not be subject to automated decisions, by means of a request addressed to Prosegur Ciberseguridad, SL in Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or to the following email address: email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
Likewise, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR, at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, if you want more information about your rights regarding data protection or need to file a claim, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with address at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your rights.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Delegate.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is carried out at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through the Platform.
© 2020 Prosegur Ciberseguridad, SL (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR"). All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.