Data Controller:PROSEGUR GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS SL (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Main purpose of the processing: In the event that you are a candidate to be an employee of PROSEGUR, your data will be processed to carry out the corresponding selection processes.
Legitimisation: The data will be processed based on the application of pre-contractual measures between you and Prosegur, the consent granted, or, where appropriate, the legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
PROSEGUR is part of an international Group dedicated to the activity of private security. In the development of its activity, four (4) business lines stand out: Prosegur Cash, Prosegur Seguridad, Prosegur Alarmas and Prosegur Ciberseguridad. For your information, the identification data of the company are collected below:
Company name: PROSEGUR GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS SL (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Address: Calle Pajaritos nº24, 28007, Madrid
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request the review and update of the personal data that it holds about you.
Through this Website, you can contact PROSEGUR if you want to send your CV to participate in the selection processes that may eventually be carried out to incorporate new personnel to the company.
For these purposes, PROSEGUR will request and, therefore, process the necessary data to manage your possible participation in selection processes, as well as to keep you informed of the possible selection processes in which you could fit in the future.
The different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimize the processing are described below:
i. Legitimation by application of pre-contractual measures and execution of the employment contract between you and PROSEGUR:
- Manage the personnel selection process of the different companies of the PROSEGUR Group, which will include reviewing CVs and conducting personal interviews.
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the process of contracting and signing contracts and labor agreements.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Send communications related to future positions or selection processes for vacancies in the PROSEGUR Group.
- Carry out profiling and predictive analytics activities based on your personal data, in order to study and predict behaviors and improve the productivity of the PROSEGUR Group companies.
- Collect and use your personal data from employment websites and social networks in order to make a more adequate assessment of your profile in the selection processes in which you participate.
iii. Legitimation for legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Send notifications to candidates who have participated in a selection process of any of the entities to which the PROSEGUR Group belongs, related to future positions or selection processes for other vacancies in the PROSEGUR Group, which adjust to the candidate's professional profile and are consistent with your interests.
- Keep your identification data, in cases where a situation has arisen that could lead to your responsibility, for a period of five years, in order to preserve security and avoid conflict situations in the future. The legitimate interest of PROSEGUR is to safeguard the security and integrity of PROSEGUR and its employees.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Companies within the PROSEGUR group in order to manage the selection process as a consequence of the centralization of administrative and IT processes existing within the PROSEGUR Group.
- Third entities with which PROSEGUR has signed agreements in order to collaborate in the personnel recruitment and selection processes.
- Third parties to which PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, security forces and bodies, judges or courts, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, if applicable.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group may have companies outside the European Economic Area. In these cases, the entity requires that said companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level. protection of personal data.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to set the retention periods for your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of PROSEGUR related to the correct management of the relationship with the candidates who apply to selection processes.
Your data will not be kept for a period exceeding one year after you have provided your updated data or, where appropriate, the selection process to which you have applied has ended.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in cases in which a situation has arisen that could lead to liability on your part, for security reasons, PROSEGUR may store the data necessary for identification, blocked for the additional time necessary until a request is obtained. final judicial resolution. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
Likewise, in the event that there is an ongoing procedural procedure in relation to you, your data may be kept for the additional time necessary until a final judicial decision is obtained. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and no longer be subject to automated decisions, through a directed request to PROSEGUR GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS SL in Calle Pajaritos nº24, 28007, Madrid, or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching supporting documentation of your identity.
Likewise, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR, at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, if you want more information about your rights regarding data protection or need to file a claim, you can contact to the corresponding Control
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Delegate.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is carried out at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our Website.
© 2020. PROSEGUR GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS SL All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.