1. Data Controller
1.1. Data Controller Information
ProsegurAVOS provides a wide range of services, mainly focused on the business sector. For your information, the identification data of the company are collected below:
Corporate name: Prosegur AVOS España SL, (hereinafter, “Prosegur TO YOU").
Address: Pajaritos 24, 28007, Madrid, Spain
Contact Delegate for Data Protection: email@example.com
2. Purposes and legitimation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to Prosegur AVOS. Prosegur AVOS may periodically request that you review and update the personal data that it holds about you.
The processing of this data will be carried out in order to establish and manage the commercial relationship between you and Prosegur AVOS, as well as to enable the outsourcing of services through the redesign, automation and outsourcing of business processes, with the aim of helping to its clients to improve the operational management and efficiency of their processes.
Specifically, the activity of Prosegur AVOS comprises a range of services that allows the outsourcing of business processes related to the activities of:
- Front Office Services: consisting of carrying out activities to support the business of their clients for the correct management of their organization.
- Back Office Services: consisting of the provision of different customer service services and a list of activities and campaigns aimed at achieving commercial objectives.
- Technology Services: consisting of the provision of a support service and technological support to improve operational efficiency and management of regulatory risk.
Your data will be processed based on the existing pre-contractual and / or contractual relationship, the consent granted and the legitimate interest. In this way, only the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the above purposes will be processed.
The different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimize the processing are described below:
i. Legitimation for the execution of the service contract between you and Prosegur AVOS or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Manage the commercial relationship with potential clients and users, in order to make it possible to send commercial offers, arrange visits and attend to requests for information on the offer of Prosegur AVOS products and services.
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the process of sending the contract to the client for its management and signature.
- Manage the contractual relationship with clients and ensure the provision of the contracted services.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Sending commercial communications, by any means including electronic means, of products and services of Prosegur AVOS and collaborating entities, other than those contracted.
iii. Legitimation for legitimate interests of Prosegur AVOS:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic, related to products and services of Prosegur AVOS and collaborating entities, similar to those contracted. In this case, the legitimate interest of Prosegur AVOS is based on keeping you informed and updated on the offer of products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Consult Public financial solvency files to verify if you are up to date with payments, if you have unpaid payments and if you had them in the past, how long did it take to pay them, which will simplify and facilitate the risk analysis procedure when contracting. In this case, the legitimate interest of Prosegur AVOS would be to preserve the security of its operations and prevent fraud.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by Prosegur AVOS. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of Prosegur AVOS's activity.
The personal data that you provide to Prosegur AVOS may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Companies of the PROSEGUR Group and collaborating entities of the Group related to the banking, financial and insurance sectors, airlines, card issuers, product and service marketing companies, telecommunications operators and market research companies, in order to be able to carry out carry out the necessary steps to enable the execution of the service.
- Third parties to which Prosegur AVOS is obliged to transmit information, such as Public Authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, where appropriate.
We inform you that the Prosegur AVOS Group may have companies outside the European Union. In these cases, the entity requires that said companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level. protection of personal data.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that Prosegur AVOS uses to set the retention periods for your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of Prosegur AVOS related to the correct management of the relationship. with its suppliers and / or potential suppliers, and customers and / or potential customers.
Your data will not be kept for a period exceeding six years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and Prosegur AVOS, the previous blocking period having been set in accordance with commercial regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that there is an ongoing procedural procedure in relation to you, your data may be kept for the additional time necessary until a final judicial resolution is obtained. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact Prosegur AVOS when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not be subject to automated decisions, by request addressed to : Prosegur AVOS España SL, at calle Pajaritos 24, 28007, Madrid, Spain, or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
Likewise, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting Prosegur AVOS, at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, if you want more information about your rights regarding data protection or need to file a claim, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with address at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your rights.
6. Data Security
Prosegur AVOS has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure. You may obtain a copy of the measures required by Prosegur AVOS by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is carried out at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, Prosegur AVOS cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through the Platform.
© 2020 Prosegur AVOS España SL. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.