Data Controller: PROSEGUR - COMPANHIA DE SEGURANÇA, LDA (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
Main purpose of data processing: To establish, maintain and administer the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship.
Legitimisation: the data will be processed mainly based on the existing pre-contractual relationship or and/or execution of the service contract between the data owner and PROSEGUR, on obtaining consent and on legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
Prosegur Security, a business unit of surveillance and technology, is directed to the business sector to provide specialized security services.
For your information, the company's identification data are described below:
Company name: PROSEGUR - Companhia de Segurança, Lda (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
NIPC: 501 290 567
Address: Avenida Infante D. Henrique, nº 326, 1849-006 Lisboa
Contact person: Carlos Almeida - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
The data owner assures the truthfulness of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request to review and update the personal data in order to keep them accurate and updated.
In this sense, PROSEGUR exclusively requests and processes personal data that are necessary to initiate and maintain the commercial and/or contractual relationship, in order to provide the hired service and/or, if applicable, to be able to make available information about the company that is of interest, clients, potential clientssuppliers or candidates of a recruitment process.
On the website, you will find information about Prosegur as well as the services it provides. In this sense, PROSEGUR requests and processes exclusively personal data that are necessary to initiate and maintain the commercial and/or business relationship.
Below are described the legitimate grounds for the processing of personal data, as well as their purposes:
i. Legitimacy for the execution of the service contract with PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Management of the commercial relationship with clients and potential clients, carrying out commercial visits and answering requests for information about products and services offered by PROSEGUR.
- Formalization of the contractual relationship, including the process of hiring and signing contracts.
- Management of the contractual relationship and ensure the provision of contracted services, including monitoring the installation, technical service, billing, receipt and discharge of these services.
ii. Legitimacy by express consent:
- Issuance of communications and business correspondence by any means of dissemination, including digital, related to products and/or services in the security sector and ancillary services.
- Data transfer to PROSEGUR Group companies and external entities in order to send commercial communications.
iii. Legitimacy for PROSEGUR's legitimate interests:
- Issuance of communications and commercial correspondence by any means of dissemination, including digital, related to PROSEGUR products and services. In casu, PROSEGUR's justified interest is based on the accuracy and updating of information about products or services that may be of your interest.
- Consult public files on solvency and financial situation, to prove the context of payments, simplifying and facilitating the process of risk analysis at the time of contracting. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest is to preserve the security of its operations and prevent fraud.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest, in casu, aims at the improvement, efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activities.
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, security forces and bodies, and courts, in order to comply with the applicable rules, as the case may be.
- Companies that are part of the Prosegur business group, to which PROSEGUR belongs (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR Group"), aiming at the centralization of administrative and computerized processes existing within PROSEGUR Group.
We inform that PROSEGUR Group can count on companies outside the EEA. In such cases, it is required by contact that such companies comply with the measures to protect personal data established in the European Union, with the exception of those cases where the European Commission has determined that the country in which the recipient is located provides an adequate level of personal data protection.
4. Data Retention
PROSEGUR's criteria for setting data retention periods were determined in accordance with the requirements established in Portuguese legislation, applicable regulations and guidelines, as well as PROSEGUR's operational requirements related to the correct management of the relationship with its clients and/or potential clients.
The data are not stored for a period longer than 6 years, counting from the end of any contractual relationship established with PROSEGUR. Notwithstanding this period, if there is a legal obligation and/or a procedural procedure in progress, the data may be kept for the time necessary until the end of the judicial resolution. Once this period has elapsed, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR whenever you consider appropriate, being able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, objection, as well as the right of data portability, and not to be submitted to automated decisions, forwarding your request to PROSEGUR - Companhia de Segurança, Lda, Avenida Infante D. Henrique, nº 326, 1849-006 Lisbon or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity.
Likewise, we inform you that you may revoke at any time the consent given by contacting PROSEGUR through the above mentioned e-mail address.
In fine, if you wish to obtain further information about your data protection rights or if you need to file a complaint, you can contact the corresponding Supervisory Authority.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect personal data against illegal, illegitimate or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, illegal or unauthorized use and disclosure. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We also take all appropriate precautions to ensure that our employees and employees who have access to personal data have received adequate training.
The user is informed that any transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure, being carried out at his own risk. Although PROSEGUR makes every effort and diligence to protect personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our website.
© 2020 PROSEGUR - Companhia de Segurança, Lda. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.