Data Controller: PROSEGUR ALARMES DISSUASÃO PORTUGAL, UNIPESSOAL LDA (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
Main purpose of data processing: To manage the requests, manage the request or provide the contracted service, as well as provide information that may be of your interest.
Legitimisation: The data will be processed based on the existing pre-contractual relationship or and/or execution of the service contract between the data owner and PROSEGUR, in order to obtain consent and in the legitimate interest.
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
PROSEGUR ALARMES DISSUASÃO PORTUGAL, UNIPESSOAL LDA (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR"), is the person in charge of the processing of personal data that you make available to us through the website.
PROSEGUR provides an extensive variety of security services. This division of PROSEGUR, in particular, is aimed at users who are potential clients, residential area clients, or individuals, corporate clients or companies.
For your information, the company's identification data are described below:
Business name: PROSEGUR Alarmes Dissuasão Portugal Lda
NIPC: 513 523 944
Address: Avenida de Berna, 54-B, r/c, 1050-043 LISBON
Contact person: Carlos Almeida - email@example.com
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
The data owner assures the truthfulness of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request to review and update the personal data in order to keep them accurate and updated.
On the website you will find information about the services provided by PROSEGUR. In this sense, PROSEGUR requests and processes exclusively personal data that are necessary to initiate and maintain the commercial and/or contractual relationship, aiming at providing the contracted service.
Below are described the legitimate grounds for the processing of personal data, as well as their purposes:
i. Legitimacy for the execution of the service contract with PROSEGUR or for pre-contractual procedures:
- Formalization of the contractual relationship, including the process of hiring and signing contracts.
- Management of the contractual relationship and ensure the provision of contracted services, including monitoring the installation, technical service, billing, receipt and discharge of these services.
- Data transfer to collaborating entities necessary for the execution of the service and/or management of the order, such as companies in the logistic and/or transport sector that participate in the delivery of orders.
- In case you have hired these services, use data related to the location, in order to provide remote assistance services and vehicle location.
ii. Legitimacy by express consent:
- Issuance of communications and commercial correspondence by any means of dissemination, including digital, related to PROSEGUR's products and/or services other than those contracted and associated to the Security, Auxiliary Services and Home Automation sectors.
- Issuance of communications and commercial correspondence from companies with which PROSEGUR Group has signed collaboration agreements, related to the Finance, Insurance, Electric Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- Data assignment to PROSEGUR Group companies and third parties with whom PROSEGUR has signed collaboration agreements, aiming at sending commercial communications that allow discounts and promotional advantages to be obtained from the Finance, Insurance, Electric Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- If you hire this service, use the health data to manage the provision of remote care services, such as "Prosegur always with you".
iii. Legitimacy for PROSEGUR's legitimate interests:
- Process the requests submitted by users requesting information on PROSEGUR products and services.
- Issuance of communications and commercial correspondence by any means of dissemination, including digital, related to PROSEGUR products and services similar to those contracted. In casu, PROSEGUR's justified interest is based on the accuracy and updating of information about products or services that may be of your interest.
- Consult public files on solvency and financial situation, to prove the context of payments, simplifying and facilitating the process of risk analysis at the time of contracting. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest is to preserve the security of its operations and prevent fraud.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest, in casu, aims at the improvement, efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activities.
- To elaborate profiles aiming at the predisposition to acquire other products or to contract other services that can be of interest to the holder of the data, as well as the propensity to annul contracted services and to assign an evaluation aiming exclusively at contributing to the improvement of the customer experience.
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, security forces and bodies and courts, in order to comply with the applicable rules, as the case may be.
- Companies that are part of PROSEGUR Group, in order to properly manage the contractual relationship, aiming the centralization of administrative and computerized processes existing within PROSEGUR Group.
- Collaborating entities that are necessary for the execution of the service and/or manage the order, such as companies in the logistics and/or transport sector that participate in the delivery of orders.
We inform that PROSEGUR Group can count on companies outside the EEA. In such cases, it is required by contact that such companies comply with the measures to protect personal data established in the European Union, with the exception of those cases where the European Commission has determined that the country in which the recipient is located provides an adequate level of personal data protection.
4. Data Retention
PROSEGUR's criteria for setting data retention periods were determined according to the requirements established in Portuguese legislation, applicable regulations and guidelines, as well as PROSEGUR's operational requirements related to the correct management of the relationship with its clients and/or potential clients.
The data are not stored for a period longer than 6 years, counting from the end of any contractual relationship established with PROSEGUR. Notwithstanding this period, if there is an ongoing procedural procedure, the data may be kept for the time necessary until the end of the judicial resolution. Once this period has elapsed, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR whenever you consider appropriate, being able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, objection, as well as the right of data portability, and not to be submitted to automated decisions, forwarding your request to PROSEGUR Alarms Dissuasion Portugal, Unipessoal Lda, Avenida de Berna, 54-B, r/c, 1050-043 Lisbon, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity.
Likewise, we inform you that you may revoke at any time the consent given by contacting PROSEGUR through the above mentioned e-mail address.
In fine, if you wish to obtain further information about your data protection rights or if you need to file a complaint, you can contact the corresponding Supervisory Authority.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect personal data against illegal, illegitimate or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, illegal or unauthorized use and disclosure. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We also take all appropriate precautions to ensure that our employees and employees who have access to personal data have received adequate training.
The user is informed that any transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure, being carried out at his own risk. Although PROSEGUR makes every effort and diligence to protect personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our website.
© 2020 PROSEGUR Alarms Dissuasion Portugal, UNIPESSOAL Lda. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.