Data Controller: PROSEGUR ESSPP - EMPRESA DE SERVIÇOS PARTILHADOS, UNIPESSOAL LDA (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
Main purpose of data processing: Data processing for the purpose of application and selection for a job at PROSEGUR.
Legitimisation: The data are processed on the basis of the application of pre-contractual measures with Prosegur, consent and/or legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
PROSEGUR is part of an international group dedicated to the activity of private security. In the development of its activity, we highlight (4) lines of business: Prosegur Cash, Prosegur Security, Prosegur Alarms and Prosegur Cyber Security.
For your information, the company's identification data are described below:
Company name: PROSEGUR ESSPP - Empresa de Serviços Partilhados, Unipessoal Lda (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
Address: Avenida de Berna, nº 54, 1.º, 1050-043 Lisboa
Contact: Carlos Almeida - email@example.com
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
The data owner assures the truthfulness of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request to review and update the personal data in order to keep them accurate and updated.
Through this website you can contact PROSEGUR and if you send your resume to participate in our selection and recruitment processes that will allow you to be admitted as an employee in one of PROSEGUR Group companies.
In this sense, PROSEGUR requests and processes exclusively personal data that are necessary to manage an eventual participation in selection and recruitment processes, as well as to keep informed about the future selection processes in which it may be involved.
Below are described the legitimate grounds for the processing of personal data, as well as their purposes:
i. Legitimacy for the application of pre-contractual measures and execution of the employment contract with PROSEGUR:
- Management of the recruitment process and selection of candidates from PROSEGUR Group companies, including the analysis of résumés and interviews.
- Formalization of the contractual relationship, including the process of hiring and signing employment contracts.
ii. Legitimacy by express consent:
- Issuance of communications related to future employment opportunities or selection and recruitment processes for vacancies at PROSEGUR Group.
- Realization and definition of profiles and predictive analysis based on personal data, with the purpose of studying and predicting behaviors and improving the productivity of PROSEGUR Group companies.
- Collect and use personal data from employment and social networking sites in order to carry out a proper evaluation of profiles in the selection and recruitment processes in which you participate.
iii. Legitimacy for PROSEGUR's legitimate interests:
- Issuance of communications and correspondence to candidates who participated in a recruitment and selection process of any PROSEGUR Group company related to future vacancies that fit the candidate's professional profile and are in accordance with his/her interests.
- To keep your identification data, in cases where a situation has occurred that may result in liability, for a period of six years, in order to preserve security and avoid conflict situations.
PROSEGUR's legitimate interest is based on safeguarding the safety and integrity of PROSEGUR and its employees.
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- PROSEGUR Group companies with the purpose of managing the recruitment and selection process aiming at centralizing administrative and IT processes existing in the PROSEGUR Group.
- Third parties with whom PROSEGUR has signed an agreement with the purpose of collaborating in the processes of recruitment and selection of personnel.
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, security forces and bodies, and courts, in order to comply with the applicable rules, as the case may be.
We inform that PROSEGUR Group can count on companies outside the EEA. In such cases, it is required by contact that such companies comply with the measures to protect personal data established in the European Union, with the exception of those cases where the European Commission has determined that the country in which the recipient is located provides an adequate level of personal data protection.
4. Data Retention
PROSEGUR's criteria for setting data retention periods were determined in accordance with the requirements established in Portuguese legislation, applicable regulations and guidelines, as well as PROSEGUR's operational requirements related to the correct management of the relationship with candidates who present themselves in selection processes.
Data shall not be kept for a period longer than 6 years from the date on which they were provided or, as the case may be, from the date on which the recruitment and selection process was completed.
However, in cases where a situation has occurred that may result in liability, for security reasons, PROSEGUR may keep the necessary data for the time necessary to obtain a final judicial resolution. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
Also in cases where there is a legal obligation and/or an ongoing procedural procedure, the data may be kept for the time necessary to obtain a judicial settlement. Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR whenever you consider appropriate, being able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, objection, as well as the right to data portability, and not to be submitted to automated decisions, forwarding your request to PROSEGUR ESSPP - Empresa de Serviços Partilhados, Unipessoal Lda, Avenida de Berna, nº 54, 1.º, 1050-043 Lisboa, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity.
Likewise, we inform you that you may revoke at any time the consent given by contacting PROSEGUR through the above mentioned e-mail address.
In fine, if you wish to obtain further information about your data protection rights or if you need to file a complaint, you can contact the corresponding Supervisory Authority.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect personal data against illegal, illegitimate or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, illegal or unauthorized use and disclosure. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We also take all appropriate precautions to ensure that our employees and employees who have access to personal data have received adequate training.
The user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure, being carried out at his own risk. Although PROSEGUR makes every effort and diligence to protect personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our website.
© 2020 PROSEGUR ESSPP - Shared Services Company, Unipessoal Lda. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.