Data Controller: PROTECCIÓN DE VALORES, S.A. (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
Main purpose of the processing: in case you are a candidate to become an employee of PROSEGUR, your data will be processed in order to carry out the corresponding selection processes.
Legitimisation: the data will be processed on the basis of the application of pre-contractual measures between you and Prosegur, the consent given, or, where appropriate, legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
For your information, the following is the company's identification data:
• Corporate Name: PROTECCIÓN DE VALORES, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA
• NIT: 08019000235999
• Address: Colonia San Ignacio, 4th Street, 5th Avenue, Proval Building, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
• Contact: Carlos Isidro Carlos.firstname.lastname@example.org; Rosamaría Salazar email@example.com;
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You guarantee the accuracy of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically ask you to review and update the personal data it holds about you.
Through this Website you can contact PROSEGUR in case you wish to submit your resume to participate in the selection processes that may eventually be carried out to incorporate new personnel to the company.
For these purposes, PROSEGUR will request and, therefore, process the necessary data to manage your possible participation in selection processes, as well as to keep you informed of possible selection processes in which you may fit in the future.
Below is a description of the different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimize the processing:
i. Legitimacy for the application of pre-contractual measures and execution of the employment contract between you and PROSEGUR:
- Manage the personnel selection process of the different companies of the PROSEGUR Group, which will include reviewing CVs and conducting personal interviews.
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the hiring process and signing of contracts and labor agreements.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Send communications related to future positions or selection processes for PROSEGUR Group vacancies.
- To carry out profiling and predictive analytics activities based on your personal data, in order to study and predict behavior and improve the productivity of PROSEGUR Group companies.
- Collect and use your personal data from employment websites and social networks in order to make a more appropriate assessment of your profile in the selection processes in which you participate.
iii. Legitimation by legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Send communications to candidates who have participated in a selection process of any of the entities to which the PROSEGUR Group belongs, related to future positions or selection processes for other PROSEGUR Group vacancies, that fit the candidate's professional profile and are in line with their interests.
- Retain your identification data, in cases where a situation has arisen that could result in liability on your part, for a period of five years, with the aim of preserving security and avoiding conflict situations in the future. PROSEGUR's legitimate interest is to safeguard the security and integrity of PROSEGUR and its employees.
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Companies related to or within the PROSEGUR Group in order to manage the selection process as a result of the centralization of administrative and IT processes within the PROSEGUR Group.
- Third parties with which PROSEGUR has signed agreements with the purpose of collaborating in the recruitment and selection of personnel.
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, law enforcement agencies, judges or courts, in order to comply with the requirements of such authorities and the applicable regulations, as the case may be.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group may have companies outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, the entity requires that these companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level of protection of personal data.
4. Data Retention
The criteria PROSEGUR uses to set the retention periods for its data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as PROSEGUR's operational requirements related to the correct management of the relationship with the candidates who apply for selection processes.
Your data will not be kept for more than two (2) years after you have provided your updated data or, if applicable, after the end of the selection process to which you have applied.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in cases where a situation has arisen that could result in liability on your part, for security reasons, PROSEGUR may store the data necessary for your identification blocked for the additional time necessary until a final judicial decision is obtained. Once this period has expired, your data will be deleted.
Also, in the event that there is an ongoing legal proceeding against you, your data may be retained for the additional time necessary until a final judicial decision is obtained. Once this period has expired, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR whenever you wish, and you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to data portability and not to be subject to automated decisions, by means of a request addressed to PROTECCIÓN DE VALORES, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA, at Colonia San Ignacio, 4ta Calle, 5ta Avenida, Edificio Proval, Tegucigalpa, Honduras, or to the following e-mail addresses: Carlos.firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; enclosing proof of your identity.
You are also informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR, at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, if you would like more information about your data protection rights or need to file a complaint, you may contact the relevant supervisory authority.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use or illegal or unauthorised dissemination. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We will also take all the reasonable measures to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is hereby informed that any transfer of data online is not completely secure and, therefore, he/she proceeds at his/her own risk. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of the personal data sent via our website.
© 2020 PROTECCIÓN DE VALORES, S.A. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.