Data Controller: MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, S.L. (hereinafter, “MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS”).
Address: Pajaritos Street, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain).
Main purpose of processing: the purpose will be to manage the registration on the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMS customer platform, allowing to access the functionalities it incorporates, among which are the following: remotely control the security system through the website or mobile devices, access images and recordings, connect or disconnect the security system, link smart devices, view invoices, receive alerts and notifications.
Legitimisation: the data will be processed on the basis of the performance of the contract between the parties, their consent and legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Data Protection Rights: you may withdraw the consent granted at any time for personal data processing activities by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, as well as exercise, if you are interested in it, your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of data processing, data portability, as well as not to be subject to automated decisions. You may do so by sending a request to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, S.L. at Pajaritos Street, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or to the following e-mail address:
Additional Information 1. Information about MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS
1.1. Data Controller
MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, has a wide range of security products and services aimed at both residential and business customers.
For your information, the following is the company's identification data:
- Business name: MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, S.L.
- NIF: B87222006
- Address: Pajaritos Street, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain)
- Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. Purposes and legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS.
Likewise, in the case that you, as a customer of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS and user of the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS Application, and in order to enable the services offered by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, provide identification data of contact persons, who may belong to your sphere of trust, you guarantee (i) that you have previously informed the data subjects of the points contained in article 13 of the GDPR, and (ii) that you have obtained the consent of the data subject in an unequivocal manner, in accordance with the requirements contained in article 7 and in recitals 32, 42 and 43 of the GDPR.
MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS may periodically ask you to review and update the personal data it holds about you.
This data will be processed for the purpose of managing your registration and use of the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMS Platform, allowing you to access the functionalities it incorporates, among which are the following: (i) remote access to the installed security system through your mobile device, allowing you to take images from various detectors, access your cameras live, review recordings, connect or disconnect the security system from anywhere, (ii) link smart devices (e.g. smartphones, smart speakers or the Movistar Smart Wi-Fi Router, among others), (iii) view contracts, services and payment methods, (iv) consult and download invoices, (v) modify contact details for alerts in the event of alarms being triggered and (vi) receive alerts and notifications, based on the establishment or execution of the contract between you and MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, your consent and legitimate interest.
Likewise, if you have contracted the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS Intelligent Recognition system, which consists of identifying events through automated video analysis with artificial intelligence, and receiving alerts and video clips in real time through the Platform, you will be able to access the functionalities it incorporates and contribute to improving comfort in the home:
- Motion recognition of people and pets: Allows to differentiate if the event has been originated by a person, animal or thing.
- Sound recognition: Allows to recognise different sounds, such as baby crying, dog barking, glass breaking, alarm, etc.
On the website www.movistarproseguralarmas.es you can find information that may be useful to find out about the services offered by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS.
Below is a description of the different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimise the processing:
i. Legitimation for the execution of the service contract between you and MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS or application of pre-contractual measures:
- In the event that you, as a customer, register on the online shop platform, to carry out the administrative tasks arising from the management of the registration and registration on said platform.
- To manage the contractual relationship with you and ensure the provision of the services offered by the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS Platform.
- Manage the sending and reception of alerts and notifications related to the status of the installed alarm.
- Allow the management of the intelligent device, Movistar Smart Wi-Fi Router, as well as access to the functionalities it incorporates, such as sending notifications.
- To allow access to the functionalities included in the Movistar Prosegur Alarmas Intelligent Recognition service, in the event of contracting this service .
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Transfer of data, by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, to companies of the Prosegur Group (additional information at https://www.prosegur.com) and to companies of the Telefónica Group under the Movistar brand (more information at https://www.movistar.es/privacidad), so that they may send commercial communications, by any means, of products and services of both Groups and receive discounts and promotional advantages.
- Transfer of data, by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, to companies in the financial, insurance, energy and real estate sectors, in order to send them commercial communications, by any means, and to be able to receive discounts and promotional advantages.
- Sending, by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, by any means, of commercial communications of products and services other than those contracted from the Prosegur Group, products or services from the Telefónica Group marketed under the MOVISTAR brand or from third parties, from the telecommunications, audio-visual, cybersecurity, financial, insurance, mobility, energy and real estate sectors, to receive discounts and promotional advantages. More information on the Prosegur Group at the following link: https://www.prosegur.com and on the products and services marketed under the MOVISTAR brand at the following link: https://www.movistar.es.
- If you decide to link the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS services to a smart device that has this possibility available (such as, for example, smart speakers, etc.), your data will be processed for the purpose of managing these functionalities. In case of using smart speakers, you will be asked for access to the country and postcode of the device. This information will be used by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS to adapt the information on security events to the corresponding language and time zone. However, you, as the user, may authorise or reject the use of this information at any time through the settings of your smart speaker application.
- In the event that you decide to link the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS services to your Movistar Smart Wi-Fi Router and share third party data for the use of this service, you warrant that you have obtained their consent.
iii. Legitimation by legitimate interests of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS:
- Sending commercial communications related to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS products and services like those contracted. In this case, the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is based on keeping you informed and updated about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Use your personal data to evaluate the degree of use of the Platform by the interested party. In this case, the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is based on its interest in improving the customer experience.
- Carry out profiling based on your personal data or based on anonymised or aggregated data, to calculate the predisposition to purchase other products or contract other services, which may be of interest to you, as well as the propensity to cancel the contracted services and the assignment of an evaluation. In this case, the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is based on its interest in building customer loyalty.
- To carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of the activity of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS.
3. Data Source
The personal data that MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS processes in the exercise of its activity are:
- Provided by the interested party itself, at the time of contracting or through the app; and/or
- Collected automatically using the Platform and/or devices connected to the same; and/or
- Entities collaborating with MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS.
In this regard, we inform you that to access the remote access functionality to the security system through your mobile device, you are required to grant access permissions to videos, photos and multimedia files on the device through the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMSS application, and it will not be possible to provide the service offered by the application if you refuse to do so.
In this way, only the data strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purpose will be processed.
The personal data you provide to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, security forces, judges or courts, this communication will be made on the basis of compliance with a legal obligation;
- Companies of the "PROSEGUR Group" whose information can be found at the following link: https://www.prosegur.com), and companies of the Telefónica Group under the MOVISTAR brand whose information can be found at the following link https://www.movistar.es.
- A token or identification code for the authentication of your MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS user account, so that you do not have to enter your username and password every time you want to use this functionality.
- Actions you request from your smart device to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMS (e.g. activate the alarm, take a picture, etc.)
- Security events you request to be read by your smart device.
Likewise, MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS customer data may also be accessed by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS service providers, with whom this entity has contracted the services of (i) professional consultancy, (ii) administrative management, (iii) installation and maintenance of systems, (iv) incident management, (v) hosting, (vi) logistics, (vii) marketing, (viii) digital services and (ix) commercialisation.
The service providers may be located in countries with a level of data protection not comparable to the European level, although MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such international data transfers. You can obtain a copy of these guarantees by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Data storage
The period of conservation of your data will be determined according to the duration of your relationship with MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS and the periods established by law. In this sense, the criteria that MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS uses to set the retention periods of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS related to the correct management of the relationship with the users of the Platform.
In particular, your data will not be kept for a period of more than six (6) years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, the above period having been set in accordance with Art 30 Commercial Code, with the exception of images and, where applicable, sounds, which are captured by systems that will be kept for a maximum period of thirty (30) days, as established in art. 22.3 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that there is an ongoing procedural proceeding in relation to you, your data may be retained for the additional time necessary until a final judicial decision is obtained.
6. Your Protection Data Rights
You may contact MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS whenever you wish, and you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be subject to automated decisions, by sending a request to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, S.L. at Pajaritos Street, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID card or documentation accrediting your identity.
You are also informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you so wish by contacting MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, at the address or e-mail address indicated above.
Finally, should you require further information about your data protection rights or should you need to make a complaint, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your rights.
7. Data Security
MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS has appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, unlawful or unauthorised use and disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any event, you are advised that any transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through the Platform.
© 2022 MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, S.L. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.