Data Controller: Prosegur Activa Chile Servicios Limitada (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Address: El Cóndor 720 Avenue, Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile
Legitimisation: the data will be processed based on the performance of the contract between the parties, their consent and legitimate interest.
Additional information on data protection 1. Information about PROSEGUR
1.1. Data Controller
Prosegur Alarms offers a wide range of security services, this division of PROSEGUR is aimed at both residential and business customers. The data requested from interested parties will be those necessary to manage the control and access service offered by the Platform.
For your information, the following is the company's identification data:
- Business name: Prosegur Activa Chile Servicios Limitada (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
- RUT: 76.880.070-7
- Address: El Cóndor 720 Avenue, Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile.
2. Purposes and legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR.
Likewise, if you as a customer of PROSEGUR and user of the Platform, and to enable the services offered by PROSEGUR, provide identification data of contact persons, who may belong to your sphere of trust, you guarantee (i) that you have previously informed the owners of the data, and (ii) that you have obtained the consent of the owner of the data in an unequivocal manner.
PROSEGUR may periodically ask you to review and update the personal data held about you.
The processing of this data will be carried out for the sole purpose of managing the provision of the service provided by the Platform consisting of remote control of the security system for mobile devices, allowing you to receive images, in addition to connecting or disconnecting the security system from anywhere, based on the establishment or execution of the contract between you and PROSEGUR, and legitimate interest. In this way, only the data strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the above purpose will be processed.
On the Website www.prosegur.es you can find information that may be useful to find out about the services offered by PROSEGUR. In this sense, PROSEGUR will only request and process the data necessary to provide the contracted service.
The following is a description of the different purposes for which your personal data is processed and the basis on which the processing is legitimate:
i. Legitimation due to the execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- The contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR allows us to manage your registration as a user of the Contact User Enabling Platform and to be able to deal with your service request.
- To manage the contractual relationship between you and the PROSEGUR Group, which includes assistance with installation and technical service, as well as billing, collection and cancellation of the same.
ii. Legitimisation by legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Use your personal data to assess the extent to which the data subject uses the Platform.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activities.
- Likewise, the mere browsing or use of the Platform may entail the processing of your IP address or other identifier of your device, as well as data relating to your browsing, for the purpose of managing and optimising the Platform, legitimised by PROSEGUR's legitimate interest in preserving and guaranteeing the security and integrity of the same.
3. Data Source.
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, where applicable.
- Companies that are part of the PROSEGUR Group, to be able to adequately manage their contractual relationship because of the centralisation of administrative and IT processes within the PROSEGUR Group.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group may have companies outside the European Union. In such cases, the entity requires that these companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level of protection of personal data. You may obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
4. Data storage
The period of retention of your data will be determined according to the duration of your relationship with PROSEGUR and the periods established by law. In this sense, the criteria that PROSEGUR uses to set the retention periods for your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as PROSEGUR's operational requirements related to the correct management of the relationship with the Platform's users.
Your data will not be retained for a period exceeding six (6) years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, except for images and, where appropriate, sounds, which are captured by systems that will be retained for a maximum period of thirty (30) days.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if there is an ongoing procedural proceeding in relation to you, your data may be retained for the additional time necessary until a final judicial decision is obtained.
PROSEGUR's client data may be accessed by service providers with whom PROSEGUR has contracted the services of (i) professional consultancy, (ii) administrative management, (iii) installation and maintenance of systems, (iv) incident management, (v) hosting, (vi) logistics, (vii) marketing, (viii) digital services and (ix) commercialisation.
The service providers may be in countries with a level of data protection not comparable to the European level, although PROSEGUR will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such international data transfers.
6. Your Protect Data Rights
You are also informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR, at the address or email indicated above.
7. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, illegal or unauthorized use and disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is done at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through the Platform.
© 2022 Prosegur Prosegur Activa Chile Servicios Limitada. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.