Basic information on data protection
Data Controller: Prosegur Activa Argentina S.A. (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Address: Tres Arroyos N° 2835 C.A.B.A.
Main purpose of processing: the purpose will be to manage the service provided by PROSEGUR's SMART Client Platform, consisting of remote control of the security system via the web and mobile devices, allowing images to be received, as well as connecting or disconnecting the security system from any location.
Legitimisation: the data will be processed based on the performance of the contract between the parties, their consent and legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Data Protection Rights: you may withdraw the consent granted at any time for personal data processing activities by PROSEGUR, as well as exercise, if you are interested in it, your rights of access, rectification, updating, inclusion or deletion to data processing, data portability, as well as not to be subject to automated decisions. You may do so by sending a request to Prosegur Activa Argentina S.A., at Tres Arroyos Street N° 2835 C.A.B.A., or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Additional information on data protection
1. Information about PROSEGUR
1.1. Data Controller
Prosegur Alarms offers a wide range of security services, this division of PROSEGUR is aimed at both residential and business customers. The data requested from interested parties will be those necessary to manage the control and access service offered by the Platform.
For your information, the following is the company's identification data:
- Business name: Prosegur Activa Argentina S.A. (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
- C.U.I.T: N° 30-70977656-4
- Address: Tres Arroyos N° 2835 C.A.B.A.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes and legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR.
PROSEGUR may periodically request that you review and update the personal data that it keeps about you.
The treatment of this data will be carried out with the exclusive purpose of managing the provision of the service provided by the Platform consisting of remote control of the security system for mobile devices, allowing images to be received, in addition to connecting or disconnecting the security system from anywhere, based on the establishment or execution of the contract between you and PROSEGUR, and legitimate interest. In this way, only the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previous purpose will be processed.
On the website www.prosegur.com you can find information that may be useful in finding out about the services offered by PROSEGUR. In this sense, PROSEGUR will only request and process the data necessary to provide the contracted service.
The different purposes with which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimize the treatment are described below:
i. Legitimation due to the execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- The contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR allows us to manage your registration as a user of the Contact User Enabling Platform and to be able to deal with your service request.
- To manage the contractual relationship between you and the PROSEGUR Group, which includes assistance with installation and technical service, as well as billing, collection and cancellation of the same.
ii. Legitimisation by legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Use your personal data to assess the extent to which the data subject uses the Platform.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activities.
- Likewise, the mere browsing or use of the Platform may entail the processing of your IP address or other identifier of your device, as well as data relating to your browsing, for the purpose of managing and optimising the Platform, legitimised by PROSEGUR's legitimate interest in preserving and guaranteeing the security and integrity of the same.
3. Third parties to whom your data may be transferred
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, where applicable.
- Companies that are part of the PROSEGUR Group, to be able to adequately manage their contractual relationship because of the centralisation of administrative and IT processes within the PROSEGUR Group.
4. Data storage
The period of retention of your data will be determined according to the duration of your relationship with PROSEGUR and the periods established by law.
PROSEGUR's client data may be accessed by service providers with whom PROSEGUR has contracted the services of (i) professional consultancy, (ii) administrative management, (iii) installation and maintenance of systems, (iv) incident management, (v) hosting, (vi) logistics, (vii) marketing, (viii) digital services and (ix) commercialisation.
The service providers may be in countries with a level of data protection not comparable to the European level, although PROSEGUR will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such international data transfers.
6. Your Protect Data Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be the subject of automated decisions, by means of a request addressed to Prosegur Activa Argentina S.A. at Calle Tres Arroyos No. 2835 C.A.B.A., or to the following email address: email@example.com attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
You are also informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you so wish by contacting PROSEGUR at the address or e-mail address indicated above.
7. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, illegal or unauthorized use and disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is done at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through the Platform.
© 2022, Prosegur Activa Argentina S.A. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.