Data Controller: Prosegur Alarmas España, SL (hereinafter "MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS").
Legitimate base: the data will be processed mainly based on the execution of the existing contract between you and MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, the consent granted, the fulfillment of a legal obligation or, where appropriate, the legitimate interest.
Data protection rights: you can revoke at any time the consent granted for the personal data processing activities by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, as well as exercise, if you are interested in it, your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to the data processing, data portability, as well as not to be the subject of automated decisions.
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1. Data Controller
Prosegur Alarmas España, SL, (hereinafter, "MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS") is the Responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provide us.
MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, has a wide range of security products and services aimed at both residential and business.
For your information, the identification data of the company are collected below:
- Company name: Prosegur Alarmas España, SL
- NIF: B87222006
- Address: Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain)
- Contact Delegate for Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
Likewise, the client or user of the website is informed that all the data that MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS requests or may request will be those essential for the purposes described in this policy, otherwise, we will expressly indicate which data is voluntary. The refusal of the client or user of the web to supply the obligatory data will imply the impossibility of providing the service or managing the request made to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS.
Likewise, we inform you that as a customer of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS and in order to carry out the provision of the service, you must provide identification data of third-party contact persons, in order to be able to contact the owner of the data that you have provided us for the service. Therefore, through this condition, you are informed of the points indicated and guarantee to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS that before providing these third-party data (i) you will have previously informed the owners of the data of the points contained in this condition , and (ii) that they will have unequivocally obtained the consent of the owner of the same for the indicated purpose, unless another basis of legitimation is applicable,
Likewise, you guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided, being able MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS to periodically request the review and update of the personal data that it keeps about you. You agree to notify MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS of any change in the contract data, especially, in the event that you are a client, changes in the data corresponding to the billing address and the direct debit bank account for payments. .
Finally, we inform you that if you have contracted a product or service from the Telefónica group operated under the MOVISTAR brand, whose information you can find in the following link https://www.movistar.es, the corresponding Telefónica group company may provide us with your billing information as it is necessary for the correct execution of the contract and based on the contractual relationship.
The different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the bases that legitimize the processing are described below:
i. Legitimation for the execution of the service contract between you and MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the process of contracting and signing the contracts.
- Manage the contractual relationship with you and ensure the provision of the contracted services.
- In case you had hired it, use data related to the location.
- Manage the commercial relationship with you, responding to requests for information on products and services offered by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS and through commercial visits.
- Resolve queries, claims and complaints submitted by users, clients and potential clients.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Transfer of data, by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, to companies of the Prosegur Group (additional information at https: // www.prosegur.com) and the companies of the Telefónica Group under the Movistar brand (more information at https://www.movistar.es/privacy), so that they send commercial communications, by any means, of products and services of both Groups and to be able to receive discounts and promotional advantages.
- Transfer of data, by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, to companies in the financial, insurance, energy and real estate sectors, to send you commercial communications, by any means, and to receive discounts and promotional benefits.
- Remission, by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, by any means, of commercial communications of products and services other than those contracted by the Prosegur Group, products or services of the Telefónica Group marketed under the MOVISTAR brand or third party entities, from the telecommunications, audiovisual sectors , cybersecurity, financial, insurance, mobility, energy and real estate and thus be able to receive discounts and promotional benefits. More information about the Prosegur Group in the following link: https://www.prosegur.com and the products and services marketed under the MOVISTAR brand in the following link: https://www.movistar.es .
- If you have hired it, use customer health data to manage the provision of telecare services, such as “Prosegur Siempre Contigo”.
iii. Legitimation for legitimate interests of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS:
- Sending commercial communications related to MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS products and services similar to those contracted. In this case, the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is based on keeping you informed and updated about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Consult public files of financial solvency to verify if you are up to date with payments, if you have unpaid payments and if you had them in the past, how long did it take to pay them, which will simplify and facilitate the risk analysis procedure when hiring. In this case, the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is based on preserving the security of its operations and preventing fraud.
- Perform profiling based on your personal data or based on anonymized or aggregated data, to calculate the predisposition to acquire other products or contract other services that may be of interest to you, as well as the propensity to cancel the contracted services and assigning an assessment. In this case, the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is based on its interest in building customer loyalty.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS based on your personal data or based on anonymized or aggregated data. The legitimate interest in this case is based on improving the efficiency and productivity of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS's activity.
- Record the telephone conversations between MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS and you (or with designated persons) in order to provide the highest possible security in relation to the operations that are the object of the service provision contract.
3. Data access by third parties
MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS customer data may be communicated to:
- TELEFÓNICA CONSUMER FINANCE, EFC, SA, if you are a residential or self-employed client and have decided to finance the provision of services, based on the need to communicate the data for the execution of the contracts entered into by the client with MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS and with TELEFÓNICA CONSUMER FINANCE;
- TELEFÓNICA DE ESPAÑA, SAU, for the purposes identified in the service provision contract, such as the collection of the bill for the services of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, the management of collection and debt and the access and management of additional services, all in execution of the contractual relationship;
- Potential buyers of the shares / assets / businesses of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, subject to confidentiality obligations and on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS so that they can review the object of their potential purchase;
- To third parties, to which MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS has assigned its credit right as established in clause 15 of the general contracting conditions of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, on the basis of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS's legitimate interest in formalizing the aforementioned operation;
- Auditors on the legal basis of compliance with a legal obligation; Y
- To files of negative equity solvency on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS in the prevention of fraud.
Likewise, both the data of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS customers and users of the web, may be transferred to:
- Third parties to which MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, Security Forces and Bodies, judges or courts, this communication will be made on the basis of compliance with a legal obligation;
- Subject to your prior consent, (i) to the Prosegur Group whose information can be found at the following link: https://www.prosegur.com, (ii) to the entities of the Telefónica group that operate under the MOVISTAR brand, whose information can be found in the following link https://www.movistar.es and (iii) to third parties with which collaboration agreements have been signed, in order to send you commercial communications that allow you to participate in discounts and promotional benefits in the financial, insurance, energy and real estate sectors.
Likewise, they will be able to access the data of the clients or users of the MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS website, the service providers of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, with whom this entity has contracted the services of (i) professional advice, (ii) administrative management , (iii) systems maintenance, (iv) logistics, (v) marketing (vi) installation, (vii) digital services and (viii) marketing.
The service providers indicated above may be located in countries with a level of data protection not comparable to the European one, although MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out said international data transfers. You can obtain a copy of these guarantees by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS uses to set the retention periods of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS related to the correct management of the relationship with your customers.
As a general rule, your data will be kept for six years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, said period having been set in accordance with the applicable regulations in commercial and sectoral matters.
However, once said period is over, MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS may keep your data for an additional period of time, while legal or contractual responsibilities may be enforceable.
Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and no longer be subject to automated decisions, through a directed request to Prosegur Alarmas España, SL, at Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity. Likewise, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS, at the address or email indicated above. Finally, if you want more information about your rights regarding data protection or need to file a claim, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with address at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your rights.
6. Data Security
In accordance with the provisions of art. 32 GDPR, MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
In this regard, MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS applies mechanisms to (i) guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services, (ii) restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident, (iii) verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the processing, and (iv) pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is carried out at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, MOVISTAR PROSEGUR ALARMAS cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through the web.
©2021 Prosegur Alarmas España, SL All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.