Data controller: Beagle Watch Armed Response Proprietary Limited (hereinafter, “BEAGLE WATCH”).
Main purpose of data processing: managing your request, managing the order or providing the contracted service, as well as offering you information that may be of interest to you.
Legitimisation: the data will mainly be processed on the basis of the precontractual service relationship and/or execution of the services contract between you and BEAGLE WATCH, obtaining consent and the legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information about the Data Controller
BEAGLE WATCH has a wide range of security services, and in particular this division of BEAGLE WATCH is aimed both at users who have the status of potential customers, individual residential customers and those from the company business.
For your information, the identity details of the company are provided below:
Business name: Beagle Watch Armed Response Proprietary Limited
Tax ID No.: ST-43B454B
Address: 1 St Floor Unison House, 190 Smith Street (Fairland) 2030 - Johannesburg - South Africa
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
Furthermore, BEAGLE WATCH reserves the right to refrain from responding or handling requests that do not include the data requested.
You hereby guarantee the accuracy of the personal details provided to BEAGLE WATCH. BEAGLE WATCH may periodically ask that you revise and update your personal data.
Please refer to the website for more useful information about the services furnished by BEAGLE WATCH. In this regard, BEAGLE WATCH will only ask you for and process the data necessary to be able to commence and maintain a commercial and/or contractual relationship with you and to be able to provide the service you have contracted.
The following describes the legitimacy bases used that support the processing of your personal data, as well as their different purposes:
i. Performance of the service agreement between you and BEAGLE WATCH or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Formalisation of the contractual relationship, which will entail entering into and signing contracts.
- Management of the contractual relationship with you and ensuring the provision of the services under contract, including assistance in the installation, and the technical service, billing, collections and any cancellation of such services.
- Transfer of data to collaborating entities that are necessary for the execution of the service and/or management of the order, such as companies in the logistics and/or transport sector involved in making deliveries.
- If you have contracted such services, use location data to provide telephone assistance and vehicle location services.
ii. Express consent:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic communications related to BEAGLE WATCH products and/or services other than those contracted relating to the Security, Auxiliary Services and Domotics sector.
- Sending sales communications from companies with which the Group has signed collaboration agreements, related to the Financial, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- Transferring data to companies of the Group and to third parties with which BEAGLE WATCH has signed collaboration agreements in order to send sales communications that allow you to participate in discounts and promotional advantages from the Financial, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- If you have contracted such services, using customer health data to manage the provision of telephone assistance services.
iii. Legitimacy on the grounds of the legitimate interests of BEAGLE WATCH:
- Processing requests made by users, mainly requiring information about BEAGLE WATCH products and services.
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic communications, related to BEAGLE WATCH products and services similar to those contracted. In this case, the legitimate interest of BEAGLE WATCH is based on keeping you informed of and introducing you to products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Requesting public economic solvency files to verify that you are up to date with your payments, whether you are in arrears, and if you had been in the past, how long it took you to pay off your debts, which will simplify and streamline the risk analysis at the time the contract is taken out. In such a case, the legitimate interest of BEAGLE WATCH is to safeguard its own operations and prevent fraud.
- Creating business process automation projects to enhance the products and services provided by BEAGLE WATCH. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of BEAGLE WATCH activities.
- Profiling based on personal data to calculate the degree of readiness to acquire other products or services that may be of interest to you, as well as the likelihood of cancelling the services under contract and the assignment of an assessment for the exclusive purpose of contributing to improving the customer experience.
The personal data that you provide to BEAGLE WATCH may be sent to the following recipient categories:
- Third parties to whom BEAGLE WATCH is obliged to send information, including public authorities, security forces, judges and courts, in order to comply with the requirements of these authorities and the applicable regulations, where appropriate.
- Companies that form part of the Group, in order to manage the corresponding contractual relationship appropriately as a result of the centralisation of administrative and computing processes within the Group.
- Collaborating entities that are necessary for the execution of the service and/or management of the order, such as companies in the logistics and/or transport sector involved in making deliveries.
You are hereby informed that the Group may include companies outside the European Union. In these instances, the parent company requires that these companies fulfil the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, unless for instances in which the European Commission has determined that the country in which the recipient is located provides an appropriate level of personal data protection.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that BEAGLE WATCH uses to define the periods for storing your data have been established in line with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines, in addition to BEAGLE WATCH's operating requirements relating to the correct management of its relationship with present and/or potential customers.
Your data will be kept for the period established by the applicable local regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that legal proceedings are taken against you, your data may be stored in a blocked format for the additional amount of time required until the final legal ruling is issued. Once this period comes to an end, your data will be deleted
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may make contact with BEAGLE WATCH whenever you believe and retain the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition, in addition to the right of portability and to not be subject to automated decisions, by writing to Beagle Watch Armed Response Proprietary Limited at 1 St Floor Unison House, 190 Smith Street (Fairland) 2030 - Johannesburg - South Africa, attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
Furthermore, you are hereby informed that you may withdraw your consent whenever you so desire by contacting BEAGLE WATCH at the address or email address mentioned above.
Finally, if you would like more information about your data protection rights or need to file a complaint, you may contact the appropriate Supervisory Authority.
6. Data Security
BEAGLE WATCH has appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use or illegal or unauthorised dissemination. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by BEAGLE WATCH by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We will also take all the reasonable measures to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is hereby informed that any disclosure of data online is not completely secure and, therefore, he/she proceeds at his/her own risk. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, BEAGLE WATCH cannot guarantee the security of the personal data sent via our website.
© 2020. Beagle Watch Armed Response Proprietary Limited. All rights reserved.