Responsible for the treatment: Prosegur Foundation (hereinafter, the " FOUNDATION ").
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
- Company name: Prosegur FOUNDATION (hereinafter "FOUNDATION").
- Tax ID Code: G-28969590
- Address: Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain).
- Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
The Prosegur Foundation is a non-profit organization that channels the social and cultural action of PROSEGUR, actively and transparently, with the aim of helping to build a more supportive society with fewer inequalities. In this context, the Foundation carries out various programs aimed at both employees of the Prosegur Group and their families. The programs carried out are listed below:
(i) Programs aimed at PROSEGUR Group employees.
- Training activities for employees.
- Prosegur Foundation Talent Grants for Employees.
- Plan for the inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities.
- Volunteer activities.
- Management of volunteer, cultural and sports activities.
(ii)Programs aimed at family members of PROSEGUR Group employees.
- Prosegur Foundation Talent Grants for Schoolchildren.
- Prosegur Foundation Talent Grants for University Students.
- Organize summer camps.
- Management of volunteer, cultural and sports activities.
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to the FOUNDATION. The FOUNDATION may periodically ask you to review and update the personal data it holds about you.
The processing of these data will be carried out with the exclusive purpose of attending to requests related to the activities of the FOUNDATION. In this way, only the data strictly necessary for the fulfilment of this purpose will be processed.
The different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the basis on which they are legitimized are described below:
i. Legitimation for the execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Attend to your request and formalize, maintain and develop the relationship between you and the FOUNDATION.
- Manage the contractual relationship with you and ensure the provision of the services included in the Foundation's program of activities.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Sending of communications related to the activities and programs of the FOUNDATION, by any means, including electronic.
- Transfer of data to companies in the PROSEGUR Group and to third parties for the purpose of sending you communications related to activities and programs of the FOUNDATION.
iii. Legitimation by legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- To carry out the selection process of candidates for the different scholarships and volunteer activities offered by the FOUNDATION, which includes the analysis and processing of the data requested by the different stakeholders.
- Manage the participation of those selected in the different scholarships and volunteer activities offered by the FOUNDATION.
The personal data of minors under sixteen (16) years of age and incapable, will be collected and processed based on the permission and consent granted by their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Therefore, we request that you refrain from providing personal data without the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives. The FOUNDATION is not responsible for the actions of minors under sixteen (16) years of age or incapable. The FOUNDATION may process the data of those over sixteen (16) years of age with their consent, except in those cases where the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
The personal data you provide to the FOUNDATION may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom the FOUNDATION is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of such authorities and applicable regulations, where applicable.
- Third party entities that participate in the execution of the requested activity or program of the FOUNDATION.
- Companies that are part of the PROSEGUR Group, in order to be able to properly manage their contractual relationship as a result of the centralization of administrative and computer processes within the PROSEGUR Group.
We inform you that PROSEGUR Group can count on companies outside the European Economic Area. In these cases, the entity requires that these companies comply with measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level of protection of personal data. You may obtain a copy of the measures required by the FOUNDATION by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
4. Data Retention
The period of conservation of your data will be determined according to the duration of your relationship with the FOUNDATION and the periods established by law. In this sense, the criteria that the FOUNDATION uses to set the periods of time for the conservation of its data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of the FOUNDATION related to the correct management of the relationship with the users of the Website.
For this purpose, according to the terms stipulated by the FOUNDATION:
- In the event that you are or represent a provider who provides services to the FOUNDATION: your data will not be kept for a period exceeding ten years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, the previous period having been set in accordance with the regulations on the prevention of money laundering. During this period, your data will be blocked and at the end of it will be permanently deleted.
- In the event that you are an employee of the Prosegur Group or a third party that participates in the activity or program of the FOUNDATION: your data will not be kept for a period exceeding six months from the end of any possible legal relationship (which would include any contractual relationship, scholarship in force or participation in an activity) between you and the FOUNDATION During this period, your data will be blocked and at the end of this period it will be definitively deleted.
Notwithstanding the above, in cases where any event occurs that could give rise to a claim or a procedural procedure, your data will be kept until the legal deadline for liability has expired or, in the case of a procedural procedure, until a final court ruling has been obtained.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact the FOUNDATION at any time, and exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not be subject to automated decisions, by request addressed to The Prosegur FOUNDATION at Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or documentation proving your identity.
You are also informed that you may revoke the consents granted by contacting the Prosegur Foundation at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, in the event that you wish to have more information about your rights regarding data protection or need to make a complaint, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority, with address at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, in order to safeguard your rights.
6. Data Security
The FOUNDATION has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, loss or accidental destruction, damage, and illegal or unauthorized use and disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is done at his own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, the FOUNDATION cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our Website.
© 2020 Prosegur Foundation. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.