Thanks for your interest in our company. We take data protection very seriously.
You can use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wishes to use the services of our enterprise via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for the processing, we will always obtain the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data (for example, the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject) shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us.
As data controllers, we have implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet may always contain security vulnerabilities. Therefore, we cannot guarantee 100% protection. Accordingly, any data subject can, of course, transmit his or her personal data to us in an alternative way, for example by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European Directive and Regulation (Article 4 of the DSGVO). This privacy statement is intended to be easy to read and understand for everyone. You can access the DSGVO at the following link:
- "Personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as 'data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- "Data subject" means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the data controller.
- "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- "Restriction of processing" means the marking of stored personal data with a view to limiting their further processing.
- "Profiling" means any automated processing of personal data consisting in using such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, financial situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or change of location.
- "Data controller" shall mean the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the data controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- "Recipient" shall mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a specific investigation mandate under Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients and the processing of such data by those authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules, depending on the purposes of the processing.
- "Third party" shall mean any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body different from the data subject, the data controller, the data processor and persons under the direct responsibility of the data controller or the data processor who are authorised to process personal data.
- "Consent" means the consent given by the data subject in each case on a case-by-case basis, voluntarily, on an informed basis and by an unambiguous expression of his or her will in the form of a declaration or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject indicates that he or she consents to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. Name and contact details of the data controller
This privacy notice applies to the processing of data by:
Data Controller Information:
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the Member States, as well as other data protection rules, is:
- Prosegur Cash Services Germany GmbH (hereinafter "Prosegur"), Kokkolastrasse 5, 40882 Ratingen
- Phone:+49 (2102) 1248-0
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.prosegur.de
- Represented by Mr. Heath White, General Manager
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone:+49 (2102) 1248-0
3. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
- Data Protection Officer Prosegur Cash Services Germany GmbH, Kokkolastrasse 5, 40882 Ratingen
- Phone:+49 (2102) 1248-0
- E-mail: data protection( at ) prosegur.com
- Website: www.prosegur.de
4. Deletion and blocking of personal data
We process and store the data subject's personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or if this is provided for by the applicable legislation to which the data controller is subject.
If the purpose of storage is no longer valid or if a legally prescribed storage period expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
5. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) By visiting the website
In principle, you can use our website without revealing your identity. When you access our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website accessed from (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth website connection
- Ensuring the user-friendliness of our website
- Assessment of the security and stability of the system, and for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Section 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 lit. f of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO). Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected to draw conclusions about your person.
b) By using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form available on our website. If a user makes use of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are: a valid e-mail address, first name, surname, company/function, postcode, city, telephone number, subject, so that we know who the enquiry is from and can answer it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis. You are free to decide whether you want to enter these data in the contact form. The following data is also stored at the time of sending the message: The IP address of the user, the date and time of registration.
You can also contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for the purpose of processing the conversation.
The processing of data for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
c) For orders placed through our customer portal
You can place orders (e.g. money orders, material orders, transport services, etc.) as a customer via our customer portal; this requires prior registration. Registration has the advantage that you can access our customer portal directly with your user name and password in the event of a future order. Your personal data will be entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. If you place an order via our customer portal, we first collect the following data:
- Name and surname
- User name
The collection of these data is carried out:
- in order to identify you as our customer
- in order to process, fulfil and manage your order
- for correspondence with you
- for invoicing purposes
- for the settlement of any existing liability claims, as well as to assert any claims against you
- ensure the technical administration of our website
- to manage our customers' data
As part of the order process, your consent to the processing of this data is obtained.
The data processing is carried out in response to your order and/or registration and is necessary for the aforementioned purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the proper processing of your order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contract with the customer.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligation and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period of time in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to storage and documentation obligations of tax and commercial legislation (of HGB, StGB or AO) or you have given your consent to storage beyond this in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
If you have general questions about the portal or problems with money orders, material orders, transport services, etc., please contact our customer service at For bank customers (credit unions, savings banks, etc.) 02102-1248-501, e-mail: online.banks ( at ) prosegur.com. For business customers (retailers, wholesalers, etc.) 02102-1248-570, e-mail: online.trade ( at ) prosegur.com. For cash-in-transit customers (valuables, gold, etc.) 02102-1248-560, e-mail: online.wtl ( at ) prosegur.com.
6. Further explanations of the legal basis for processing
Article 6 I lit. a DSGVO serves Prosegur as the legal basis for processing operations that require consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to processing operations necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures, such as in cases of enquiries about our services and products. If Prosegur is subject to a legal obligation requiring the processing of personal data, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. In this case, the processing is based on Art. 6 I lit. d DSGVO. In addition, the processing operations could be based on art. 6 I lit. f DSGVO. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of Prosegur or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail. Such processing operations are permitted for us, in particular because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator (see Recital 47, sentence 2 of the DSGVO).
7. Legitimisation interests
If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I lit. f DSGVO, the legitimate interest of Prosegur is the performance and fulfilment of our business activities for the benefit of our employees and shareholders.
8. Dissemination of information
The transfer of your personal data from us to third parties takes place exclusively to service partners involved in the processing of the contract, such as the logistics company responsible for delivery and the credit institution responsible for payment matters. However, in cases of transmission of your personal data to third parties, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the minimum necessary.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
In addition, we only share your personal information with third parties when:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- if there is a legal duty to disclose according to art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relations with you.
As part of the order process, we obtain your consent to pass on your data to third parties.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we have direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can set your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
How to disable cookies and tracking pixels in your web browser:
All modern browsers allow you to adjust your cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the "Options" or preferences menu of your browser.
Prosegur's web pages guide the user through the necessary steps to access the configuration of cookies/privacy in the menus of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools (right-hand gear) -> Internet Options -> Privacy For more information, please contact Microsoft support or use your browser's help function.
- Firefox: Firefox -> Settings -> Privacy For more information, please contact Mozilla support or use your browser's help function.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings-> Privacy -> Content settings For more information, please contact Google support or use your browser's help function.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy For more information, please contact Apple support or use your browser's help function.
10. Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents, as well as for damages arising from the use or non-use of information, only the provider of the website to which reference is made is liable. The liability of the person who merely refers to the publication by means of a link is excluded. We are only liable for external references if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also for possible illegal or punishable contents, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
11. Analysis and monitoring tools
The monitoring measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our website. Furthermore, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it in order to optimise our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective purposes of data processing and categories of data can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google". https:/www.google.de/intl/de/about/In
in this context, pseudonymous user profiles are created and cookies are used (see point 9). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of server request
will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Our legitimate interest in the data processing also lies in these purposes.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and Internet usage in order to conduct market research and to design these Internet pages according to needs. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plugin https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially on browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link mentioned above. An opt-out cookie will be set which will prevent future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found at the following link in the Google Analytics help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
12. Use of external services
a) Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display maps and create addresses.
b) Using Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When a page is opened, the browser loads the necessary web fonts into the browser cache in order to display the texts and fonts correctly.
Facebook social media plug-ins can be used on our website to make your use of Facebook more personal. For this purpose, we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you access a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook so that everyone can see it.
Facebook may use this information for advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, for example, to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements shown to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected through our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website may contain plug-ins of the short message network Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated. You can recognise the Twitter plug-ins (Tweed button) by the Twitter logo on our page. A description of the Tweed buttons on Twitter can be found at this link:
If you access a page on our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. In this way, Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter "Tweed Button" while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link to the contents of our pages on your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate your visit to our pages with your visit, please log out of your Twitter user account.
Our website may use functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
When you call up a page with integrated Xing functions, a connection to the Xing servers is established. As far as we know, no personal data is stored. IP addresses are not stored, nor is any analysis of usage behaviour carried out.
For the integration and display of video content, our website uses plug-ins from YouTube. The provider of the video portal is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When a page with an integrated YouTube plug-in is called up, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. In this way, YouTube learns which pages you have accessed.
YouTube can assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile if you are logged in to your YouTube account. By logging out beforehand, you have the option to prevent this.
YouTube is used for the sake of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
13. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the intended storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected by me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about your details;
- in accordance with art. 16 DSGVO to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with art. 17 of the DSGVO, request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- require the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Section 18 of the DSGVO, insofar as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you object to their erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 21 of the DSGVO;
- in accordance with Section 20 of the DSGVO, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common, machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another data controller without being prevented by us. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data concerning you be transferred directly by us to another data controller, where technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected thereby.
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with section 7 (3) of the DSGVO. This has the consequence that we can no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with art. 77 DSGVO. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your place of residence or usual place of work or at our company headquarters.
The following link provides a list of data protection officers and their contact details: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
14. Right to object
If the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons arising from your particular situation or that the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we apply without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Data security
When visiting the website, we use the generalised SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or the padlock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
© 2020. PROSEGUR GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS SL All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.