Data Controller: Prosegur Ciberseguridad S.A.S., (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Main purpose of data processing: establish, maintain and manage the commercial and contractual relationship, as well as manage your subscription and send you informative communications -Newsletters-, and current news on cybersecurity.
Legitimisation: The data will be processed mainly based on the execution of the contract and application of pre-contractual measures, the consent granted, and the legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
Prosegur Ciberseguridad offers numerous services aimed at preventing, detecting and responding to incidents. This line of business is aimed at the business sector, guaranteeing the security of information within the organization itself, as well as the risks associated with its presence in cyberspace. For your information, below, the identification data of the company is collected:
Business name: Prosegur Ciberseguridad S.A.S
Tax ID No.: 900.937.252-6
Address: Transversal 23 No. 95 – 53
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You hereby guarantee the accuracy of the personal details provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically ask that you revise and update your personal data.
Please refer to the website for more useful information about the services furnished by PROSEGUR. In this regard, PROSEGUR will only ask you for and process the data necessary to be able to commence and maintain a commercial and/or contractual relationship with you and to be able to provide the service you have contracted.
The following describes the legitimacy bases used that support the processing of your personal data, as well as their different purposes:
i. Performance of the service agreement between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Manage the commercial relationship with potential clients, making commercial visits and responding to requests for information on products and services offered by PROSEGUR.
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the process of contracting and signing contracts.
- Manage the contractual relationship with the clients of the Grupo PROSEGUR and ensure the provision of the contracted services.
ii. Express consent:
- Sending informative communications -Newsletters-, and current news on Security and Cybersecurity, based on your subscription.
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronics related to products and services other than those contracted.
- Transfer of data to companies of the PROSEGUR Group and to third entities in order to send you commercial communications from the Security and Cybersecurity sector.
iii. Legitimacy on the grounds of the legitimate interests PROSEGUR:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic ones, related to PROSEGUR products and services similar to those contracted.
- Requesting public economic solvency files to verify that you are up to date with your payments, whether you are in arrears, and if you had been in the past, how long it took you to pay off your debts, which will simplify and streamline the risk analysis at the time the contract is taken out. In such a case, the legitimate interest of PROSEGUR is to safeguard its own operations and prevent fraud.
- Creating business process automation projects to enhance the products and services provided by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR activities.
- Perform profiling based on your personal data, to calculate the predisposition to acquire other products or contract other services, the propensity to cancel the contracted services and the assignment of an evaluation.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be sent to the following recipient categories:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to send information, including public authorities, security forces, judges and courts, in order to comply with the requirements of these authorities and the applicable regulations, where appropriate.
- Companies that form part of the Grupo PROSEGUR, in order to manage the corresponding contractual relationship appropriately as a result of the centralization of administrative and computing processes within the Grupo PROSEGUR.
You are hereby informed that the Grupo PROSEGUR may include companies outside the European Union. In these instances, the parent company requires that these companies fulfil the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, unless for instances in which the European Commission has determined that the country in which the recipient is located provides an appropriate level of personal data protection.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to define the periods for storing your data have been established in line with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines, in addition to PROSEGUR operating requirements relating to the correct management of its relationship with present and/or potential customers.
Your data will not be kept for a period exceeding 10 years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, the previous period of conservation of the blocked data having been set in accordance with article 28 of Law 962 of 2005. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that legal proceedings are taken against you, your data may be stored in a blocked format for the additional amount of time required until the final legal ruling is issued. Once this period comes to an end, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may make contact with PROSEGUR whenever you believe and retain the right to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition, in addition to the right of portability and to not be subject to automated decisions, by writing to Prosegur Ciberseguridad S.A.S., in Transversal 23 No. 95 – 53 Bogotá, Colombia, or to the following email address: email@example.com, attaching documentation proving your identity.
Furthermore, you are hereby informed that you may withdraw your consent whenever you so desire by contacting PROSEGUR at the address or email address mentioned above.
Finally, if you would like more information about your data protection rights or need to file a complaint, you may contact the appropriate Supervisory Authority.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use or illegal or unauthorized dissemination. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We will also take all the reasonable measures to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is hereby informed that any disclosure of data online is not completely secure and, therefore, he/she proceeds at his/her own risk. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of the personal data sent via our website.
© 2020 Prosegur Ciberseguridad S.A.S. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.