Main purpose of data processing: In the event that you are a candidate to be a PROSEGUR employee, your data will be processed to carry out the corresponding selection processes.
Legitimate base: The data will be processed based on the application of pre-contractual measures between you and PROSEGUR, the consent granted, or, where appropriate, the legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
For your information, below, the data of the entities responsible for data processing of your personal data are described below:
Social denomination: Transportadora Ecuatoriana de Valores TEVCOL Cía .. Ltda.
Address: AV. FROM THE PRESS TOGETHER WITH FAE N. 3558 (Quito - Ecuador)
Social denomination: Tevlogistic SA
Address: AV. FROM THE PRESS N. 3558 (Quito - Pichincha)
Social denomination: Ecuadorian Transportadora de Productos Valorados SETAPROVAL SA
Address: AV. FROM THE PRESS TO FAE N. 3558 (Quito - Ecuador)
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
By this act, you expressly authorize PROSEGUR to process your personal data for the purposes described in this act, which will be treated based on current legal regulations.
You guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request the review and update of your personal data that have not been previously sent, in order for it to update them.
Through this Website, you can contact PROSEGUR in case you want to send your resume to participate in the selection processes that could eventually be carried out to join the company as a worker.
For these purposes, PROSEGUR will request and, therefore, process the necessary data to manage your eventual participation in selection processes, as well as to keep you informed of possible selection processes that may exist in the future.
The purposes for which your personal data will be processed and the bases that legitimize its processing are described below:
i. Legitimation by application of pre-contractual measures and execution of the employment contract between you and PROSEGUR:
- Manage the personnel selection process of the different companies of the PROSEGUR Group, which will include the review of CVs and conducting personal interviews in case of adjusting the profile of the position.
- Formalize the contractual employment relationship with PROSEGUR, which will include the process of contracting and signing the respective individual and / or collective employment contract.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Send communications related to future job vacancies or selection processes of the PROSEGUR Group.
- Perform analysis based on your personal data, with the exclusive aim of improving the productivity of the PROSEGUR Group companies.
- Collect and use your personal data from employment websites and social networks in order to carry out an analysis to determine if your profile fits in any of the current processes that are being carried out by PROSEGUR.
iii. Legitimation by the legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Send notifications to candidates who have participated in a selection process of any of the entities to which the PROSEGUR Group belongs related to selection processes for other vacancies of the PROSEGUR Group, which adjust to the professional profile of the candidate and are in accordance with the interests of the group.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Companies within the PROSEGUR group in order to manage the selection process as a result of selection, administrative or IT processes existing within the PROSEGUR Group.
- Third entities with which PROSEGUR has signed agreements in order to collaborate in the personnel recruitment and selection processes.
- Third parties to which PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as authorities, security forces and bodies, judges or courts, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, if applicable.
4. Data Retention
The criteria PROSEGUR uses to set the retention periods for its data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as PROSEGUR's operational requirements related to the correct management of the relationship with the candidates who apply for selection processes.
Your data will not be kept for more than two (2) years after you have provided your updated data or, if applicable, after the end of the selection process to which you have applied.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in cases where a situation has arisen that could result in liability on your part, for security reasons, PROSEGUR may store the data necessary for your identification blocked for the additional time necessary until a final judicial decision is obtained. Once this period has expired, your data will be deleted.
Also, in the event that there is an ongoing legal proceeding against you, your data may be retained for the additional time necessary until a final judicial decision is obtained. Once this period has expired, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not be subject to automated decisions, by means of a request addressed to the Entity Data Controller of your personal data. Specifically, you can exercise your rights before:
- Transportadora Ecuatoriana de Valores TEVCOL Cía. Ltda. In AV. FROM THE PRESS TOGETHER WITH FAE N. 3558 (Quito - Ecuador);
- Tevlogistic SA at AV LA PRENSA N. 3558 (Quito - Pichincha); me
- Transportadora Ecuatoriana de Productos Valorados SETAPROVAL SA in AV. FROM THE PRESS TO FAE N. 3558 (Quito - Ecuador)
Likewise, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR, at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, if you want more information about your data protection rights or need to file a claim, you can contact the corresponding Control Authority.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use or illegal or unauthorised dissemination. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We will also take all the reasonable measures to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is hereby informed that any transfer of data online is not completely secure and, therefore, he/she proceeds at his/her own risk. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of the personal data sent via our website.
© 2021. PROSEGUR. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.