Data Controller: ALARMAS PROSEGUR PARAGUAY SA (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Main purpose of the processing: manage your request, manage the order or provide the contracted service, as well as offer you information that may be of interest to you.
Legitimisation: The data will be processed mainly based on the existing pre-contractual relationship and / or execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR, obtaining consent and legitimate interest.
Recipients of the data:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
ALARMAS PROSEGUR PARAGUAY SA (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR") is the Data Controller of the personal data that you provide us through the Web.
PROSEGUR, has a wide range of security services, and specifically this division of PROSEGUR is aimed both at users who have the status of potential clients, residential clients -particular- and business clients -company-.
For your information, the identification data of the company are collected below:
Company name: ALARMAS PROSEGUR PARAGUAY SA
Address: Avda. Artigas and Concepción Leyes de Chávez - Barrail Complex
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You guarantee the veracity of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request the review and update of the personal data that it holds about you.
On the Website you can find information that may be useful in order to find out about the services offered by PROSEGUR. In this sense, PROSEGUR will only request and process the necessary data to be able to initiate and maintain a commercial and / or contractual relationship with you, as well as to be able to provide the service that you have contracted.
The legitimation bases used that support the processing of your personal data are described below, as well as their different purposes:
i. Legitimation for the execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the process of contracting and signing the contracts.
- Manage the contractual relationship with you and ensure the provision of the contracted services, which includes both installation assistance and technical service, as well as billing, collection and cancellation of the same.
- Transfer of data to collaborating entities that are necessary for the execution of the service and / or order management, such as companies in the logistics and / or transport sector involved in the delivery of orders.
- In case of having contracted these services, use data related to the location, in order to provide remote assistance and vehicle location services.
ii. Legitimation by express consent:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic ones related to PROSEGUR products and / or services other than those contracted related to the Security, Auxiliary Services and Home Automation sector.
- Sending commercial communications from companies with which the PROSEGUR Group has signed collaboration agreements, related to the Financial, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- Transfer of data to companies of the PROSEGUR Group and to third entities with which PROSEGUR has signed collaboration agreements in order to send you commercial communications that allow you to participate in discounts and promotional benefits in the Financial, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- In the event of having contracted such services, use customer health data to manage the provision of telecare services, such as "Prosegur Siempre Contigo".
iii. Legitimation for legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Process requests made by users, mainly, requesting information about PROSEGUR products and services.
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic means, related to PROSEGUR products and services similar to those contracted. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest is based on keeping you informed and updated about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Consult Public financial solvency files to verify if you are up to date with payments, if you have unpaid payments and if you had them in the past, how long did it take to pay them, which will simplify and facilitate the risk analysis procedure when contracting. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest would be to preserve the security of its operations and prevent fraud.
- Carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activity.
- Perform profiling based on your personal data, to calculate the predisposition to acquire other products or contract other services that may be of interest to you, as well as the propensity to cancel the contracted services and the assignment of an evaluation for the exclusive purpose to contribute to improving the customer experience.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, security forces and bodies, judges and courts, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, if applicable.
- Companies that are part of the PROSEGUR Group, in order to be able to properly manage their contractual relationship as a result of the centralization of administrative and IT processes existing within the PROSEGUR Group.
- Collaborating entities that are necessary for the execution of the service and / or order management, such as companies in the logistics and / or transport sector involved in the delivery of orders.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group may have companies outside the European Union. In these cases, the entity requires that said companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level. protection of personal data.
4. Data Retention
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to set the terms of conservation of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of PROSEGUR related to the correct management of the relationship with its clients and / or potential clients.
Your data will not be kept for a period exceeding 6 years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that there is an ongoing procedural procedure in relation to you, your data may be kept for the additional time necessary until a final judicial resolution is obtained. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR when you deem it necessary, being able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not be subject to automated decisions, through a request addressed to the Lord.Jose Dario Frutos in PROSEGUR offices, or to the following email address: email@example.com , attaching documentation proving your identity.
Likewise, you are informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR, at the address or email indicated above.
Finally, in the event that you want more information about your rights in terms of data protection or need to file a claim You can contact the corresponding Authorities.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the data protection officer.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is carried out at their own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our Website.
© 2020 ALARMAS PROSEGUR PARAGUAY SA All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.