Data Controller: Prosegur Activa Perú SA (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR").
Main purpose of data processing: to manage your request, manage the order or provide the contracted service, as well as to offer you information that may be of interest to you. There may be other non-mandatory purposes, which will be developed as long as you legitimize us through your express consent.
Legitimisation: the data will be processed mainly on the basis of the existing pre-contractual relationship and/or execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR, legitimate interest, and where appropriate, obtaining consent.
Recipients of the data:
Retention of information: the personal data collected will be kept for a period not exceeding ten (10) years from the termination of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, unless there is an ongoing process. This information will be kept in PROSEGUR's registered data banks, identified in section 2 of the section "Information on the Development of Personal Data Processing Conditions".
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1 Information of the Data Controller
Prosegur Activa Perú SA (hereinafter, "PROSEGUR") is the Data Controller of the personal data you provide through the Web.
PROSEGUR, has a wide range of security services, and specifically this division of PROSEGUR is aimed at both users who have the status of potential customers, residential customers -individuals- and business customers -company-.
For your information, the following is the company's identification data:
Company name: Prosegur Activa Perú SA
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 20517930998
Address: Av. República de Panamá 3890 - Surquillo - Lima, Peru.
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
With respect to "Optional Data", this refers to data that will be used only to carry out non-mandatory commercial uses that will be developed in case you have provided us with your express consent.
2.1. In the event that you are a customer or potential customer of PROSEGUR
Your information will be stored in the Data Bank called "Clients" of Prosegur, registered with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data with RNPDP-PJP Code No. 7267.
2.2. In the event that you are a supplier or potential supplier of PROSEGUR
Your information will be stored in Prosegur's Suppliers or Potential Suppliers Data Bank registered with the Personal Data Protection Authority with RNPDP-PJP Code No. 7268.
2.3. In the event that you are a PROSEGUR employee
Your information will be stored in the Data Bank of Prosegur employees registered with the Personal Data Protection Authority with RNPDP-PJP Code No. 7269.
2.4. In the event that you are an applicant for employment with PROSEGUR
Your information will be stored in the Data Bank of Prosegur employees registered with the Personal Data Protection Authority with RNPDP-PJP Code No. 5847.
3. Purposes and Legitimisation
You guarantee the accuracy of the personal data provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically request you to review and update the personal data it holds about you, in strict compliance with Law No. 29733; Personal Data Protection Law, its Regulations, approved by Supreme Decree 003-2013-JUS, as well as any subsequent applicable regulation.
On the Website you can find information that may be useful in order to find out about the services offered by PROSEGUR, as well as information related to the company. In this sense, PROSEGUR will only request and process the data necessary to initiate and maintain a commercial and/or contractual relationship with you, provide you with the contracted service, and/or in case of your consent, to offer you information about the company that may be of interest to you, whether as a client, potential client, supplier or potential supplier, worker, or candidate in a selection process.
The following is a description of the different purposes for which your personal data is processed and the bases that legitimize the processing, according to the different categories of interested parties mentioned above:
i. Legitimacy for the execution of the service contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Formalize the contractual relationship, which will include the contracting process and signing of contracts.
- Manage the contractual relationship with you and ensure the provision of the contracted services, which includes both installation and technical service assistance, as well as billing, collection and cancellation of the same.
- Transfer of data to collaborating entities that are necessary for the execution of the service and/or management of the order, such as companies in the logistics and/or transport sector involved in the delivery of orders.
- In case of having contracted such services, to use data related to the location, in order to provide telecare and vehicle location services.
ii. Legitimacy by express consent:
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic related to products and / or services PROSEGUR other than those contracted related to the security sector, ancillary services and home automation.
- Sending commercial communications from companies with which the PROSEGUR Group has signed collaboration agreements, related to the Financial, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- Transfer of data to PROSEGUR Group companies and third parties with which PROSEGUR has signed collaboration agreements in order to send commercial communications that allow you to participate in discounts and promotional benefits in the Financial, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate and Telecommunications sectors.
- In case of having contracted such services, use customer health data to manage the provision of telecare services, such as "Prosegur Siempre Contigo" (Prosegur Always With You).
iii. Legitimacy by legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- To process the requests formulated by the users, mainly, requesting information about PROSEGUR's products and services.
- Sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic, related to PROSEGUR products and services similar to those contracted. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest is based on keeping you informed and updated about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Consult public files of economic solvency to verify if it is up to date with payments, if it has unpaid debts and if it has had them in the past how long it took to pay them, which will simplify and facilitate the risk analysis procedure at the time of contracting. In this case, PROSEGUR's legitimate interest would be to preserve the security of its operations and prevent fraud.
- To carry out business process automation projects to improve the products and services offered by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR's activity.
- Perform profiling based on your personal data, to calculate the predisposition to purchase other products or contract other services that may be of interest to you, as well as the propensity to cancel the contracted services and the assignment of an evaluation with the exclusive purpose of contributing to improve the customer experience.
4. Third parties to whom your data may be disclosed
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, law enforcement agencies, judges and courts, in order to comply with the requirements of such authorities and the applicable regulations, as the case may be.
- Companies that are part of the PROSEGUR Group, in order to properly manage their contractual relationship as a result of the centralization of administrative and IT processes within the PROSEGUR Group.
- Companies located both in Peru and abroad that provide data storage services (hosting) to the PROSEGUR Group.
- Companies to which data will be transferred to send you commercial communications, if you have consented.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group may have companies outside Peru. In such cases, the entity requires that these companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, which will establish protection measures that are not less than those established in Peruvian law.
5. Data Storage
The criteria that PROSEGUR uses to set the retention periods of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation, regulations and normative guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of PROSEGUR related to the correct management of the relationship with its clients and/or potential clients.
With the exception of the period of conservation of images and/or voice obtained through video surveillance systems, your data will not be kept for a period of more than ten years from the end of any possible contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, the previous period of conservation of the blocked data having been set in accordance with the statute of limitations established in the Civil Code. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that there is an ongoing procedural proceeding in relation to you, your data may be retained for the additional time necessary until a final judicial resolution is obtained. Once this period is over, your data will be deleted.
6. Your Data Protection Rights
You may contact PROSEGUR whenever you wish, and you may exercise your A.R.C.O. rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) by sending a request to Prosegur Activa Perú S.A. to the address Av. República de Panamá 3890 - Surquillo - Lima, Perú or to the following e-mail address: datos-personales.PE@prosegur.com, attaching a copy of your ID card or documentation proving your identity.
You are also informed that you may revoke the consents granted whenever you wish, by contacting PROSEGUR at the address or e-mail address indicated above.
If you consider that you have not been attended in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint before the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, by contacting the Mesa de Partes of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: Calle Scipion Llona 350, Miraflores, Lima, Peru by filling out the form published in the following link https://www.minjus.gob.pe/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/FORMULARIO-DEPROCEDIMIENTO-TRILATERAL-DE-TUTELA.pdf.
7. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, unlawful or unauthorized use and disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is done at the user's own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted through our Website.
© 2020. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.