Data controller: Prosegur Gestión de Activos S.L. (hereinafter, “PROSEGUR”).
Main purpose of data processing: The purpose will be to manage the employment relationship between you and PROSEGUR, as well as the access and use of corporate platforms such as Tu Portal and La Intranet, and to be able to offer you information of interest
Legitimisation: Data will be processed based on the existing contractual relationship between you and PROSEGUR, your consent and, if applicable, legitimate interest.
Potential data recipients:
Additional Information 1. Data Controller
1.1. Data Controller Information
This document regulates the way in which PROSEGUR and other PROSEGUR Group companies process the personal data of their employees. To this end, in addition to informing you at the time of your recruitment, PROSEGUR provides its employees with this information at the following platforms: Your Portal and PROSEGUR Intranet These platforms provide employees with access to the PROSEGUR Group's human resource-related IT tools, information on the main programmes and activities promoted by the PROSEGUR Group and the latest information in this regard.
For your information, the identity details of PROSEGUR are provided below:
Business name: Prosegur Gestión de Activos S.L.
Tax ID No: B86003258
Address: Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain).
Data Protection Officer contact details: email@example.com
2. Purposes and Legitimisation
You hereby guarantee the accuracy of the personal details provided to PROSEGUR. PROSEGUR may periodically ask that you revise and update your personal data.
The following is a description of the purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data:
i. Legitimisation for performance of the employment contract between you and PROSEGUR or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Management of your employment relationship with the PROSEGUR Group, including: the payment of salaries, reduced working hours, contract amendments, holidays, absenteeism and training. Processing your personal data associated with access to and use of corporate platforms such as Your Portal and the Intranet, which are included to this end as they are necessary to manage your employment relationship.
ii. Legitimacy on the grounds of express consent:
- Management of employee participation in the different courses and volunteer activities conducted by the PROSEGUR Group.
- Sending commercial communications to PROSEGUR Group employees by any means, including electronically.
- Assignment of data to PROSEGUR Group companies and third parties in order to be provided with commercial communications.
- Draw up profiles and carry out predictive analyses based on my personal data in order to study and forecast behaviour and improve the productivity of PROSEGUR Group companies.
iii. Legitimacy on the grounds of the legitimate interests of PROSEGUR:
- Creating business process automation projects to enhance the products and services provided by PROSEGUR. The legitimate interest in this case would be to improve the efficiency and productivity of PROSEGUR activities.
The personal data that you provide to PROSEGUR may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which PROSEGUR is obliged to transmit information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of said authorities and the applicable regulations, if applicable.
- Companies that are part of the PROSEGUR Group, in order to be able to properly manage their contractual relationship as a consequence of the centralization of administrative and IT processes existing within the PROSEGUR Group.
We inform you that the PROSEGUR Group may have companies outside the European Union. In these cases, the entity requires that said companies comply with the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, except in cases where the European Commission has determined that the country where the recipient is located provides an adequate level. protection of personal data.
4. Data Retention
The personal data you provide to PROSEGUR may be sent to the following recipient categories:
- Third parties to whom PROSEGUR is obliged to send information, including public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of these authorities and the applicable regulations, where appropriate.
- Companies that form part of the PROSEGUR Group, in order to manage the corresponding contractual relationship appropriately as a result of the centralisation of administrative and computing processes within the PROSEGUR Group.
You are hereby informed that the PROSEGUR Group may include companies outside the European Union. In these instances, the parent company requires that these companies fulfil the measures designed to protect personal data established in a binding contract, unless for instances in which the European Commission has determined that the country in which the recipient is located provides an appropriate level of personal data protection.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
You can contact PROSEGUR, whenever you think it necessary, to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition, in addition to the right of portability and to not be subject to automated decisions, by writing to Prosegur Gestión de Activos, S.L. at Calle Pajaritos, 24, 28007, Madrid (Spain), or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your national ID (DNI) or government-issued identity document.
You are also hereby informed that you may withdraw your consent whenever you so desire by contacting PROSEGUR GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS, S.L. at the address or email address mentioned above.
Finally, in the event that you would like to receive further information on your data protection rights or would like to file a claim, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid to safeguard your rights.
6. Data Security
PROSEGUR has appropriate policies and technical and organisational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against illegal or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use or illegal or unauthorised dissemination. You can obtain a copy of the measures required by PROSEGUR by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
We will also take all the reasonable measures to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to your personal data have received appropriate training.
In any case, the user is hereby informed that any disclosure of data online is not completely secure and, therefore, he/she proceeds at his/her own risk. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, PROSEGUR cannot guarantee the security of the personal data sent via Tu Portal and the Intranet.
© 2020 Prosegur Gestión de Activos S.L. All rights reserved.
*In the event of any discrepancies between the Spanish and the English version, the Spanish version shall prevail.