In the coming months, millions of citizens who have been quarantined for several weeks will be able to gradually return to their jobs and to their normal lives. This “back to normal” scenario must be done under strict safety measures that guarantee that no new foci of infection appear.
To this end, in addition to hygiene and medical diagnosis measures, a series of other actions aimed at guaranteeing the health of workers can be implemented. These measures are oriented to dectect infected people prior to accessing closed spaces and to avoid the transmission between individuals.
We are looking for effective solutions that can help us to create and ensure COVID19 free spaces, with special focus on the following areas:
- Advanced People Access and Flow Solutions: deliver better security, comfort and convenience. We will require access and destination control, communication and equipment monitoring to deliver a seamless user experience when moving in. Topics:
- Capacity Limit
- Face Mask Detection (among others PPE)
- Queue Control (number, space between users, time frame, …)
- Hot spot zones
- Touchless access control solutions for time & attendance and workforce management. COVID-19 will require providing to employees safe, quick and convenient access to the workplace while preventing fraud. We are looking for highly accurate identity validation systems enabling automatic and contactless access control for workers and visitors.
- Command & Control Health Monitoring – C&CHM: provide m-health/e-health services. We will require communication platforms that can provide self-evaluation tools, communication with the doctors and emergency assistance if required. We also look for health monitoring devices that enable vital signs remote monitoring.